Saturday, April 15, 2006

Help!

To anyone who might be sympathetic, or just bored, my soul is owned until Tues at 1 pm when I finally get done with my comps (senior thesis, in other words). It's a lonely process being academic, especially when the sun calls to me in a way in hasn't since August. Flagrant as it is, I'll take any well wishes, and espcially distraction, so feel free to give me a call, anything to help me remember that the world is composed of more than the subtleties of the non-conceptual content of experience. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Apologies for the long, long lapse in post: life is just wild, in the most boring way.

1 comment:

  1. i can call you tomorrow...hopefully in the short period of time after 1 pm and before crunk.

    we need to discuss matters of outdoorsmanship in the end of may.

    ReplyDelete